- DE-NADA Tequila from Jalisco August 5, 2022
- Gentilini of Cephalonia: A Greek Winery of Worldwide Origins August 2, 2022
- Flora Springs’ Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons: New Releases July 28, 2022
- Spanish Wines from ARAEX Grands July 27, 2022
- Ktima Gerovassiliou of Macedonia July 26, 2022
- 2018 Vintage Releases from Paso Robles’ The Farm Winery July 23, 2022
- Biblia Chora’s Fine Wines from the Slopes of Macedonia’s Mt Pangeon July 20, 2022
- Retsina: The Quality Revolution of Greece’s Historic Wine June 29, 2022
- Ktima Voyatzi of Western Macedonia June 27, 2022
- Italian Wines from the Cellar Paired with Roberto Donna’s Cooking June 26, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Sequana
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.