- Retsina: The Quality Revolution of Greece’s Historic Wine June 29, 2022
- Ktima Voyatzi of Western Macedonia June 27, 2022
- Italian Wines from the Cellar Paired with Roberto Donna’s Cooking June 26, 2022
- South African Rosé: Selections from the 2021 Vintage June 9, 2022
- Titus Vineyards: Impressive New Releases from Napa Valley May 26, 2022
- Raventós i Blanc and Can Sumoi: New Releases May 21, 2022
- New Releases of BARRA and Girasole Wines from Mendocino County May 21, 2022
- Rosés from the Peloponnese, Central Greece and its Neighbors May 18, 2022
- Tongue Dancer: Exciting New Releases from Sonoma & Mendocino May 16, 2022
- The Rosés of Crete May 13, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Montalcino
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
Rosso di Montalcino is often referred to as Baby Brunello. Made from 100 percent Sangiovese and often from the same vineyards as its famous brother, Brunello di Montalcino, it costs just one-third the price. See our reviews of over 60 … Continue reading