- Contratto: Excellent Vermouths from the Piedmont November 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving 2021: Enjoy the Best of American Sparkling Rosés November 13, 2021
- The 2019 Testarossa Chardonnays from Central California’s Premium Vineyards October 31, 2021
- Stellar Values in California Chardonnay from Sonoma County October 29, 2021
- Cathy Corison’s Elegant Cabernet Sauvignons from the Special 2018 Vintage October 27, 2021
- Wine Art Estate: Creative Winemaking in Macedonia, Greece October 25, 2021
- Chinato and Quinquina from Italy’s Piedmont, South Africa’s Swartlands, and the Columbia Valley October 23, 2021
- The White Burgundies of Louis Jadot from the Challenging 2018 Vintage October 8, 2021
- The Wines of Aivalis of Nemea October 7, 2021
- Hanzell Vineyards: Sonoma’s Historic Chardonnay Winery October 5, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Montalcino
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
Rosso di Montalcino is often referred to as Baby Brunello. Made from 100 percent Sangiovese and often from the same vineyards as its famous brother, Brunello di Montalcino, it costs just one-third the price. See our reviews of over 60 … Continue reading