- Fine Wines from Roero in the Piedmont: New Releases from Negro Angelo e Figli August 1, 2020
- Alvaro Castro: Outstanding Selections from the Dão July 31, 2020
- Siduri Pinot Noir: Latest Releases from California and Oregon July 23, 2020
- Cameron Hughes: An American Negociant Offering Wines of Superb Value July 20, 2020
- James MacPhail’s Tongue Dancer: New Releases from Russian River Valley and the Sonoma Coast July 20, 2020
- Luis Seabra Vinhos: Wines from the Douro and Vinho Verde July 17, 2020
- Flora Spring of Napa Valley: Current Releases July 14, 2020
- The Azores Wine Company: Volcanic Wines from the Azores July 10, 2020
- Ron Rubin’s Very Good Value Wines from the Russian River Valley July 10, 2020
- The Authentic Spanish Wines of Alberto Orte July 5, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Holidays
The wine connoisseur always appreciates a good read about wine, and we’ve reviewed several wine books over the past few months that we think would make superb gifts. Click on the title of each book to read our reviews.
The Holidays are the time for Champagne and sparkling wine. What better way to ring in the New Year! And what incredible choices you have. In France alone there is Champagne, of course, but also another 38 regions producing sparkling … Continue reading
Wine is a great Holiday gift. We offer our advice on selections for both the casual wine drinker and the seasoned wine enthusiast. We suggest you make your wine gift exotic by choosing wines from lesser known countries and producers. … Continue reading
Just the other day I was asked by a friend to recommend a wine for the holidays. Without hesitation I offered two suggestions. “If you can afford it,” I offered, “drink some good vintage champagne with your holiday meal.” I … Continue reading