- Introduction to Georgian Food and Wine May 5, 2021
- Stylish Rosé: Colors, Shapes, and Celebrities May 5, 2021
- Flowers Winery: New Releases from the Exquisite Terroir of the West Sonoma Coast May 3, 2021
- Priorat’s Vi de la Villa Wine Designation and the Black Slate Village Wines May 1, 2021
- The Wines of Israel’s Netofa Winery and Vitkin Winery April 25, 2021
- The Sordo Barolos from Eight Different Crus April 21, 2021
- Latest Releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles April 21, 2021
- DAOU Vineyards: The Pursuit of Excellence March 26, 2021
- Galicia’s Little Known Red Wines March 15, 2021
- Treixadura from Ribeiro in Galicia February 25, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Holidays
The wine connoisseur always appreciates a good read about wine, and we’ve reviewed several wine books over the past few months that we think would make superb gifts. Click on the title of each book to read our reviews.
The Holidays are the time for Champagne and sparkling wine. What better way to ring in the New Year! And what incredible choices you have. In France alone there is Champagne, of course, but also another 38 regions producing sparkling … Continue reading
Wine is a great Holiday gift. We offer our advice on selections for both the casual wine drinker and the seasoned wine enthusiast. We suggest you make your wine gift exotic by choosing wines from lesser known countries and producers. … Continue reading
Just the other day I was asked by a friend to recommend a wine for the holidays. Without hesitation I offered two suggestions. “If you can afford it,” I offered, “drink some good vintage champagne with your holiday meal.” I … Continue reading