- Contratto: Excellent Vermouths from the Piedmont November 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving 2021: Enjoy the Best of American Sparkling Rosés November 13, 2021
- The 2019 Testarossa Chardonnays from Central California’s Premium Vineyards October 31, 2021
- Stellar Values in California Chardonnay from Sonoma County October 29, 2021
- Cathy Corison’s Elegant Cabernet Sauvignons from the Special 2018 Vintage October 27, 2021
- Wine Art Estate: Creative Winemaking in Macedonia, Greece October 25, 2021
- Chinato and Quinquina from Italy’s Piedmont, South Africa’s Swartlands, and the Columbia Valley October 23, 2021
- The White Burgundies of Louis Jadot from the Challenging 2018 Vintage October 8, 2021
- The Wines of Aivalis of Nemea October 7, 2021
- Hanzell Vineyards: Sonoma’s Historic Chardonnay Winery October 5, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Gifts
The wine connoisseur always appreciates a good read about wine, and we’ve reviewed several wine books over the past few months that we think would make superb gifts. Click on the title of each book to read our reviews.