- Contratto: Excellent Vermouths from the Piedmont November 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving 2021: Enjoy the Best of American Sparkling Rosés November 13, 2021
- The 2019 Testarossa Chardonnays from Central California’s Premium Vineyards October 31, 2021
- Stellar Values in California Chardonnay from Sonoma County October 29, 2021
- Cathy Corison’s Elegant Cabernet Sauvignons from the Special 2018 Vintage October 27, 2021
- Wine Art Estate: Creative Winemaking in Macedonia, Greece October 25, 2021
- Chinato and Quinquina from Italy’s Piedmont, South Africa’s Swartlands, and the Columbia Valley October 23, 2021
- The White Burgundies of Louis Jadot from the Challenging 2018 Vintage October 8, 2021
- The Wines of Aivalis of Nemea October 7, 2021
- Hanzell Vineyards: Sonoma’s Historic Chardonnay Winery October 5, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Chianti Rufina
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
Chianti Rufina is the highest part of Chianti with altitudes up to 550 m above sea level. It has complex soils of marl, clay and calcareous sediments and has a reputation for making some of the best Sangiovese based Tuscan … Continue reading