- Teliani Valley: Outstanding Values from a Modern Georgian Winery November 30, 2020
- The Vineyards at Dodon: Organic Viticulture in Practice November 19, 2020
- Selections from Portugal: Affordable Current Releases November 18, 2020
- Mt. Airy’s Black Ankle Vineyards: Maryland’s Vinous Star November 16, 2020
- New Releases from Maryland’s Linganore Winecellars November 11, 2020
- Wines to Brighten Up Your Thanksgiving November 10, 2020
- Battuello Vineyards: A Napa Grower’s New Wines November 9, 2020
- Cottanera’s New Releases from Sicily’s Mt. Etna November 2, 2020
- Albariños from the Palacio de Fefiñanes: Current Releases October 29, 2020
- Tezza: Current Releases of Amarone and Ripasso from the Valpantena Valley October 26, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading