- California’s Castello di Amorosa: Sangiovese and More July 7, 2021
- Clarice 2019 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands July 3, 2021
- Domaines Ott: Outstanding 2020 Rosés June 14, 2021
- Blue Rock Vineyard: New Releases from Sonoma County June 4, 2021
- Exploring Georgian Wine: The Khareba Winery May 24, 2021
- Coca i Fitó: Refreshing Wines from Catalonia and Ribeira Sacra May 23, 2021
- Paso Robles’ Adelaida Vineyards: History (and Delicious Wine) in a Glass May 20, 2021
- Raventós i Blanc: Stunning New Releases May 12, 2021
- Rosé and Food: Enlivening Your Meals May 10, 2021
- Contratto of Alta Langa: An Impressive Showing of Metodo Clasico May 10, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading