- Blue Rock Vineyards: New Releases from Sonoma County February 1, 2023
- New Releases from South Africa’s Tokara Winery January 26, 2023
- The New Wave Montefalco Wines of Cantina Cocco January 24, 2023
- Arnaldo Caprai: Montefalco’s Champion of Sagrantino January 20, 2023
- Hedges Family Estate: Grand Reserve Red Mountain/La Haute Cuvée 1996-2019 Vertical Tasting January 18, 2023
- Current Releases from Montefalco’s Cantina Fratelli Pardi January 16, 2023
- Zerbina Wines: New Italian Selections January 14, 2023
- Three Sticks: New Releases from Sonoma January 10, 2023
- Monte Bluña: A Boutique Producer in Lisbon’s Arruda dos Vinhos DOC January 4, 2023
- Good Value, Quality Sparkling Wines from Alsace to the Russian River Valley December 26, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading