- Sangiacomo Wines: Current Releases from Sonoma September 14, 2020
- Eternal Wines: Current Releases from Walla Walla September 14, 2020
- The Wines of Georgia: A First Look August 23, 2020
- Barbera d’Asti and Barbera d’Alba: Fresh, Fruity and Outstanding Value August 20, 2020
- Great Values in a Time of Pandemic: Selections from Chile August 17, 2020
- Copalli Rum from Heirloom Clones Organically Grown on a Single Estate in Belize August 12, 2020
- Fine Wines from Roero in the Piedmont: New Releases from Negro Angelo e Figli August 1, 2020
- Alvaro Castro: Outstanding Selections from the Dão July 31, 2020
- Siduri Pinot Noir: Latest Releases from California and Oregon July 23, 2020
- Cameron Hughes: An American Negociant Offering Wines of Superb Value July 20, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading