- West Coast Rosé of Pinot Noir: Not Just for Summer September 15, 2022
- Pelliegrini’s Three Shades of Pinot Noir September 14, 2022
- Victor Mendes: From Successful Wine Retailer to Negociant September 5, 2022
- Crimson Lane Vineyards: An Exciting New Quality-Oriented Winery in Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains September 5, 2022
- Iliana Malihin: Fire and Wine in Crete August 30, 2022
- Lyrarakis Winery: Saving Crete’s Indigenous Grapes August 28, 2022
- New Releases from Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay August 22, 2022
- 2021 Italian Rosatos of Sangiovese & Other Varieties August 17, 2022
- Morét-Brealynn: A New Promising Pinot Noir Label August 16, 2022
- Italy’s Rosé from a White Grape: Valentino Butussi’s Pinot Grigio Ramato August 15, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading