- The Authentic Spanish Wines of Alberto Orte July 5, 2020
- Bibbiano Chianti Classico: New Releases June 30, 2020
- Proposed US Wine Tariffs Would Radically Change the Wine Market June 29, 2020
- 2019 Vintage Rosés from Around the World June 19, 2020
- The Craig Stoller Collection: Sextant and Paris Valley Road June 19, 2020
- Tavel: France’s Other Rosé May 29, 2020
- South Africa’s Top Ten Sparkling Cuvées in 2020 May 28, 2020
- Tenuta Santa Maria: New Valpolicella and Amarone Releases May 24, 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Lake County’s Hawk and Horse Vineyard: 2008-2016 May 21, 2020
- Clarice: 2018 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands May 18, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading