- Bibbiano Chianti Classico: New Releases June 30, 2020
- Proposed US Wine Tariffs Would Radically Change the Wine Market June 29, 2020
- 2019 Vintage Rosés from Around the World June 19, 2020
- The Craig Stoller Collection: Sextant and Paris Valley Road June 19, 2020
- Tavel: France’s Other Rosé May 29, 2020
- South Africa’s Top Ten Sparkling Cuvées in 2020 May 28, 2020
- Tenuta Santa Maria: New Valpolicella and Amarone Releases May 24, 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Lake County’s Hawk and Horse Vineyard: 2008-2016 May 21, 2020
- Clarice: 2018 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands May 18, 2020
- Selections from J.K. Carriere of the Willamette Valley May 13, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The year 2014 was a rich, ripe vintage in Sonoma County, resulting in some absolutely outstanding wines like the Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs we recently tasted from Dutton Goldfield. The highly successful Dutton Goldfield winery is the product of a … Continue reading
These six new 2013 and 2014 releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles are terrific. We are enthusiastic about them because they reveal outstanding vineyard management and restrained winemaking. As a group these wines offer fruit forward purity, … Continue reading
Champagne and sparkling wines are festive by nature and perfect for holiday toasts. Lively and effervescent, they literally “sparkle”. Rosé Champagnes and sparkling wines are especially festive. They not only have bubbles; many have a touch more fruity sweetness and … Continue reading
Two outstanding chefs, Domenico Cornacchia of Assaggi Osteria (right) and Driss Zahidi of Evo Bistro (left) joined forces last evening preparing a magnificent holiday dinner for their customers. The dinner was held at Assaggi Osteria in McLean, VA.