- West Coast Rosé of Pinot Noir: Not Just for Summer September 15, 2022
- Pelliegrini’s Three Shades of Pinot Noir September 14, 2022
- Victor Mendes: From Successful Wine Retailer to Negociant September 5, 2022
- Crimson Lane Vineyards: An Exciting New Quality-Oriented Winery in Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains September 5, 2022
- Iliana Malihin: Fire and Wine in Crete August 30, 2022
- Lyrarakis Winery: Saving Crete’s Indigenous Grapes August 28, 2022
- New Releases from Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay August 22, 2022
- 2021 Italian Rosatos of Sangiovese & Other Varieties August 17, 2022
- Morét-Brealynn: A New Promising Pinot Noir Label August 16, 2022
- Italy’s Rosé from a White Grape: Valentino Butussi’s Pinot Grigio Ramato August 15, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The year 2014 was a rich, ripe vintage in Sonoma County, resulting in some absolutely outstanding wines like the Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs we recently tasted from Dutton Goldfield. The highly successful Dutton Goldfield winery is the product of a … Continue reading
These six new 2013 and 2014 releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles are terrific. We are enthusiastic about them because they reveal outstanding vineyard management and restrained winemaking. As a group these wines offer fruit forward purity, … Continue reading
Champagne and sparkling wines are festive by nature and perfect for holiday toasts. Lively and effervescent, they literally “sparkle”. Rosé Champagnes and sparkling wines are especially festive. They not only have bubbles; many have a touch more fruity sweetness and … Continue reading
Two outstanding chefs, Domenico Cornacchia of Assaggi Osteria (right) and Driss Zahidi of Evo Bistro (left) joined forces last evening preparing a magnificent holiday dinner for their customers. The dinner was held at Assaggi Osteria in McLean, VA.