- The Sordo Barolos from Eight Different Crus April 21, 2021
- Latest Releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles April 21, 2021
- DAOU Vineyards: The Pursuit of Excellence March 26, 2021
- Galicia’s Little Known Red Wines March 15, 2021
- Treixadura from Ribeiro in Galicia February 25, 2021
- High Value Wines from the Southern Cone February 17, 2021
- Dutton Goldfield Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Excellent 2018 Vintage February 12, 2021
- Paul Lato Wines: Artisanal Winemaking at its Best February 3, 2021
- The Organic Wines of BARRA of Mendocino February 3, 2021
- Red Blends from Portugal’s Alentejo Region February 1, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The year 2014 was a rich, ripe vintage in Sonoma County, resulting in some absolutely outstanding wines like the Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs we recently tasted from Dutton Goldfield. The highly successful Dutton Goldfield winery is the product of a … Continue reading
These six new 2013 and 2014 releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles are terrific. We are enthusiastic about them because they reveal outstanding vineyard management and restrained winemaking. As a group these wines offer fruit forward purity, … Continue reading
Champagne and sparkling wines are festive by nature and perfect for holiday toasts. Lively and effervescent, they literally “sparkle”. Rosé Champagnes and sparkling wines are especially festive. They not only have bubbles; many have a touch more fruity sweetness and … Continue reading
Two outstanding chefs, Domenico Cornacchia of Assaggi Osteria (right) and Driss Zahidi of Evo Bistro (left) joined forces last evening preparing a magnificent holiday dinner for their customers. The dinner was held at Assaggi Osteria in McLean, VA.