- California’s Castello di Amorosa: Sangiovese and More July 7, 2021
- Clarice 2019 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands July 3, 2021
- Domaines Ott: Outstanding 2020 Rosés June 14, 2021
- Blue Rock Vineyard: New Releases from Sonoma County June 4, 2021
- Exploring Georgian Wine: The Khareba Winery May 24, 2021
- Coca i Fitó: Refreshing Wines from Catalonia and Ribeira Sacra May 23, 2021
- Paso Robles’ Adelaida Vineyards: History (and Delicious Wine) in a Glass May 20, 2021
- Raventós i Blanc: Stunning New Releases May 12, 2021
- Rosé and Food: Enlivening Your Meals May 10, 2021
- Contratto of Alta Langa: An Impressive Showing of Metodo Clasico May 10, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.