- Retsina: The Quality Revolution of Greece’s Historic Wine June 29, 2022
- Ktima Voyatzi of Western Macedonia June 27, 2022
- Italian Wines from the Cellar Paired with Roberto Donna’s Cooking June 26, 2022
- South African Rosé: Selections from the 2021 Vintage June 9, 2022
- Titus Vineyards: Impressive New Releases from Napa Valley May 26, 2022
- Raventós i Blanc and Can Sumoi: New Releases May 21, 2022
- New Releases of BARRA and Girasole Wines from Mendocino County May 21, 2022
- Rosés from the Peloponnese, Central Greece and its Neighbors May 18, 2022
- Tongue Dancer: Exciting New Releases from Sonoma & Mendocino May 16, 2022
- The Rosés of Crete May 13, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.