- Smith-Madrone: Wine, Fire, and Economics in Napa January 19, 2022
- Revisiting Sherry: Bodegas Dios Baco January 10, 2022
- Current Releases from Sicily’s Mt. Etna January 7, 2022
- The Wines of Ktima Avantis on Greece’s Evia Island January 6, 2022
- Special Holiday Gifts for Wine Lovers: Selections from the Finest Wines Reviewed in 2021 December 14, 2021
- Vriniotis: Modern Greek Wines from the Aegean December 5, 2021
- Winemaker Bill Brosseau’s 2019 Testarossa Pinot Noirs December 1, 2021
- Contratto: Excellent Vermouths from the Piedmont November 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving 2021: Enjoy the Best of American Sparkling Rosés November 13, 2021
- The 2019 Testarossa Chardonnays from Central California’s Premium Vineyards October 31, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.