- Bibbiano Chianti Classico: New Releases June 30, 2020
- Proposed US Wine Tariffs Would Radically Change the Wine Market June 29, 2020
- 2019 Vintage Rosés from Around the World June 19, 2020
- The Craig Stoller Collection: Sextant and Paris Valley Road June 19, 2020
- Tavel: France’s Other Rosé May 29, 2020
- South Africa’s Top Ten Sparkling Cuvées in 2020 May 28, 2020
- Tenuta Santa Maria: New Valpolicella and Amarone Releases May 24, 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Lake County’s Hawk and Horse Vineyard: 2008-2016 May 21, 2020
- Clarice: 2018 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands May 18, 2020
- Selections from J.K. Carriere of the Willamette Valley May 13, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.