- Sangiacomo Wines: Current Releases from Sonoma September 14, 2020
- Eternal Wines: Current Releases from Walla Walla September 14, 2020
- The Wines of Georgia: A First Look August 23, 2020
- Barbera d’Asti and Barbera d’Alba: Fresh, Fruity and Outstanding Value August 20, 2020
- Great Values in a Time of Pandemic: Selections from Chile August 17, 2020
- Copalli Rum from Heirloom Clones Organically Grown on a Single Estate in Belize August 12, 2020
- Fine Wines from Roero in the Piedmont: New Releases from Negro Angelo e Figli August 1, 2020
- Alvaro Castro: Outstanding Selections from the Dão July 31, 2020
- Siduri Pinot Noir: Latest Releases from California and Oregon July 23, 2020
- Cameron Hughes: An American Negociant Offering Wines of Superb Value July 20, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.