- Treixadura from Ribeiro in Galicia February 25, 2021
- High Value Wines from the Southern Cone February 17, 2021
- Dutton Goldfield Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Excellent 2018 Vintage February 12, 2021
- Paul Lato Wines: Artisanal Winemaking at its Best February 3, 2021
- The Organic Wines of BARRA of Mendocino February 3, 2021
- Red Blends from Portugal’s Alentejo Region February 1, 2021
- Wines from Château du Moulin a Vent and Domaine du Roc des Boutires January 27, 2021
- Gary Farrell Vineyard: Outstanding New Releases from Winemaker Theresa Heredia January 24, 2021
- Authentic Wines from the Indigenous Grapes of Sicily and Southern Italy January 21, 2021
- Great Godello from Galicia January 18, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.