- Drew Winery: Brilliant Winemaking in the Mendocino Ridge and Anderson Valley January 12, 2021
- Top Wines from Northern Italy: Tuscany, Veneto, Friuli, and the Piedmont January 10, 2021
- Casal de Armán’s Current Releases from Galicia’s Ribeiro D.O. January 4, 2021
- Trapiche Winery: Argentina’s Oldest and Finest December 30, 2020
- Sweet and Red Vermouth from Italy, Spain and America December 20, 2020
- Ringing in 2021 with Vintage Dated Ports December 18, 2020
- The Farm Winery: 2016 Releases from Paso Robles December 18, 2020
- Orgo: Premium Artisanal Wines from Georgia December 17, 2020
- Distinguished Riojas from Bodegas Roda and Telmo Rodriguez’ Bodega Lanzaga December 16, 2020
- Tongue Dancer Wines: New 2018 Releases from Sonoma County December 15, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading