- The Sordo Barolos from Eight Different Crus April 21, 2021
- Latest Releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles April 21, 2021
- DAOU Vineyards: The Pursuit of Excellence March 26, 2021
- Galicia’s Little Known Red Wines March 15, 2021
- Treixadura from Ribeiro in Galicia February 25, 2021
- High Value Wines from the Southern Cone February 17, 2021
- Dutton Goldfield Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Excellent 2018 Vintage February 12, 2021
- Paul Lato Wines: Artisanal Winemaking at its Best February 3, 2021
- The Organic Wines of BARRA of Mendocino February 3, 2021
- Red Blends from Portugal’s Alentejo Region February 1, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading