- Blue Rock Vineyards: New Releases from Sonoma County February 1, 2023
- New Releases from South Africa’s Tokara Winery January 26, 2023
- The New Wave Montefalco Wines of Cantina Cocco January 24, 2023
- Arnaldo Caprai: Montefalco’s Champion of Sagrantino January 20, 2023
- Hedges Family Estate: Grand Reserve Red Mountain/La Haute Cuvée 1996-2019 Vertical Tasting January 18, 2023
- Current Releases from Montefalco’s Cantina Fratelli Pardi January 16, 2023
- Zerbina Wines: New Italian Selections January 14, 2023
- Three Sticks: New Releases from Sonoma January 10, 2023
- Monte Bluña: A Boutique Producer in Lisbon’s Arruda dos Vinhos DOC January 4, 2023
- Good Value, Quality Sparkling Wines from Alsace to the Russian River Valley December 26, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.