- The Sordo Barolos from Eight Different Crus April 21, 2021
- Latest Releases from The Farm Winery in Paso Robles April 21, 2021
- DAOU Vineyards: The Pursuit of Excellence March 26, 2021
- Galicia’s Little Known Red Wines March 15, 2021
- Treixadura from Ribeiro in Galicia February 25, 2021
- High Value Wines from the Southern Cone February 17, 2021
- Dutton Goldfield Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Excellent 2018 Vintage February 12, 2021
- Paul Lato Wines: Artisanal Winemaking at its Best February 3, 2021
- The Organic Wines of BARRA of Mendocino February 3, 2021
- Red Blends from Portugal’s Alentejo Region February 1, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.