- Contratto: Excellent Vermouths from the Piedmont November 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving 2021: Enjoy the Best of American Sparkling Rosés November 13, 2021
- The 2019 Testarossa Chardonnays from Central California’s Premium Vineyards October 31, 2021
- Stellar Values in California Chardonnay from Sonoma County October 29, 2021
- Cathy Corison’s Elegant Cabernet Sauvignons from the Special 2018 Vintage October 27, 2021
- Wine Art Estate: Creative Winemaking in Macedonia, Greece October 25, 2021
- Chinato and Quinquina from Italy’s Piedmont, South Africa’s Swartlands, and the Columbia Valley October 23, 2021
- The White Burgundies of Louis Jadot from the Challenging 2018 Vintage October 8, 2021
- The Wines of Aivalis of Nemea October 7, 2021
- Hanzell Vineyards: Sonoma’s Historic Chardonnay Winery October 5, 2021
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.