- Retsina: The Quality Revolution of Greece’s Historic Wine June 29, 2022
- Ktima Voyatzi of Western Macedonia June 27, 2022
- Italian Wines from the Cellar Paired with Roberto Donna’s Cooking June 26, 2022
- South African Rosé: Selections from the 2021 Vintage June 9, 2022
- Titus Vineyards: Impressive New Releases from Napa Valley May 26, 2022
- Raventós i Blanc and Can Sumoi: New Releases May 21, 2022
- New Releases of BARRA and Girasole Wines from Mendocino County May 21, 2022
- Rosés from the Peloponnese, Central Greece and its Neighbors May 18, 2022
- Tongue Dancer: Exciting New Releases from Sonoma & Mendocino May 16, 2022
- The Rosés of Crete May 13, 2022
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Search Results for: willowbrook
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.
Started in 2001 by winemaker Joe Otos and two partners, Willowbrook Cellars in Sebastopol produces small quantities of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel and Syrah. The other partners include retired technology executive John Tracy and retired sales executive Ed Sillari. While … Continue reading
We review vibrant Chardonnays from Wente and Morgan; crisp Sauvignon Blancs from Morgan and Owl Ridge; and flavorful Red and White Blends from Murrieta’s Well and Pinot Noir from Willowbrook. These are good quality wines that are also good value.