Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Loire
We recently sat down with Arnaud Saget of Saget La Perrière to taste the latest releases of the wines his firm makes from estate vineyards at La Perrière in the Loire Valley and from long-term growers in Languedoc and elsewhere. … Continue reading
Anticipating our upcoming issue on the Wines of the Loire [excluding Sauvignon Blanc, which was covered in Report #17 of the International Wine Review], I decided to try the bottle of 1995 Clos de la Dioterie, produced by Charles Joguet, … Continue reading