- Tavel: France’s Other Rosé May 29, 2020
- South Africa’s Top Ten Sparkling Cuvées in 2020 May 28, 2020
- Tenuta Santa Maria: New Valpolicella and Amarone Releases May 24, 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Lake County’s Hawk and Horse Vineyard: 2008-2016 May 21, 2020
- Clarice: 2018 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands May 18, 2020
- Selections from J.K. Carriere of the Willamette Valley May 13, 2020
- Napa’s Castello di Amorosa Spreads its Wings May 11, 2020
- Oregon’s Quady North: America’s Most Serious Rosé May 9, 2020
- 2Hawk Vineyard of Oregon’s Rogue Valley: New Releases May 1, 2020
- Le Cadeau Vineyard: New Releases from Willamette Valley April 29, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Holidays
The wine connoisseur always appreciates a good read about wine, and we’ve reviewed several wine books over the past few months that we think would make superb gifts. Click on the title of each book to read our reviews.
The Holidays are the time for Champagne and sparkling wine. What better way to ring in the New Year! And what incredible choices you have. In France alone there is Champagne, of course, but also another 38 regions producing sparkling … Continue reading
Wine is a great Holiday gift. We offer our advice on selections for both the casual wine drinker and the seasoned wine enthusiast. We suggest you make your wine gift exotic by choosing wines from lesser known countries and producers. … Continue reading
Just the other day I was asked by a friend to recommend a wine for the holidays. Without hesitation I offered two suggestions. “If you can afford it,” I offered, “drink some good vintage champagne with your holiday meal.” I … Continue reading