Receive Article Updates
- Pairing Champagne and Food at Washington DC’s Fabulous Blue Duck Tavern
- Thomas Jefferson’s Champagne (Sillery) & Food
- Aniello: New Releases from Patagonia
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara
- Chile’s Echeverria: Natural Wine and Much More
- Karamoor Estate of Pennsylvania: Excellence Across the Vintages
- The Wines of Babylon’s Peak in South Africa’s Swartland
- The Wines of Lawer Estates of Knights Valley
- Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay: Current Releases
- The New Muscadine Wines of North Carolina’s Cypress Bend
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Hayward Bros.
It’s been several years since we tasted wines in Australia’s Margaret River region, so when we learned that winemaker Bruce Dukes was visiting Washington DC we jumped at the chance to sit down with him to taste his wines. Bruce … Continue reading