Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Economics
All the world loves rosé Champagne, today more than ever. While the French consume the most, the British and Americans aren’t far behind. Rosé Champagne sales have continued to increase over the past few years despite the severe recession and … Continue reading
The American Association of Wine Economists (AAWE) holds its 7th Annual Conference June 26-29 at the elegant Spier Wine Estate in Stellenbosch, South Africa. Economists from throughout the world will present research findings on a wide variety of topics related … Continue reading
At its annual conference in Princeton, New Jersey, last week the American Association of Wine Economists [AAWE] organized a wine tasting called “The Judgement of Princeton” patterned after the famous 1976 “Judgement of Paris”. Of course, as anyone who has … Continue reading