Receive Article Updates
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Collio
Russiz Superiore is one of Collio’s most storied, family estates, and its wines are some of the most esteemed of Italy. We visited the estate and met with owner and winemaker Roberto Felluga while preparing our just-published Report #63 The … Continue reading
When 4th generation wine grower Alvaro Pecorari assumed management of the family’s San Lorenzo Isontino estate in 1982, he put the focus on quality. Today Lis Neris is widely regarded as one of Friuli’s outstanding wineries and one of the … Continue reading
Nicola Manferrari is one of Italy’s great white winemakers. We recently visited Nicola at his winery in the small village of Brazzano located just outside Cormòns. Brazzano is the location of his special, old vine vineyards that produce the fruit … Continue reading