Receive Article Updates
- Warwick Wine Estate of Stellenbosch
- Samantha O’Keefe’s Terroir Wines from Greyton’s Lismore Winery
- La Bellanotte of Friuli Isonzo: Current Releases
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Old Vine Cinsault from Lodi, Stellenbosch, and the Swartland
- Carol Shelton Zinfandels from the Queen of Zin
- New Zealand White Wines: Reviews of Current Releases from 19 Producers
- New Zealand Pinot Noir: Reviews of Current Releases
- Michel Chapoutier’s Domaine Bila-Haut in Roussillon: Current Releases
- The Di Giovanna Wines of Sicily
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Chianti Rufina
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
Chianti Rufina is the highest part of Chianti with altitudes up to 550 m above sea level. It has complex soils of marl, clay and calcareous sediments and has a reputation for making some of the best Sangiovese based Tuscan … Continue reading