Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Tag Archives: Carneros
In our Report #48 The Wines of Los Carneros we identified several wineries crafting outstanding Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs and other varieties One of these wineries was the Schug Carneros Estate Winery, the family operation of Walter and Gertrud Schug, originally … Continue reading
This winery, founded in 1988, is the product of a successful partnership of Donald Patz, James Hall, Anne Moses and Heather Patz. Over the past 25 years Patz & Hall has produced small lot and single vineyard wines focusing on … Continue reading