- The Authentic Spanish Wines of Alberto Orte July 5, 2020
- Bibbiano Chianti Classico: New Releases June 30, 2020
- Proposed US Wine Tariffs Would Radically Change the Wine Market June 29, 2020
- 2019 Vintage Rosés from Around the World June 19, 2020
- The Craig Stoller Collection: Sextant and Paris Valley Road June 19, 2020
- Tavel: France’s Other Rosé May 29, 2020
- South Africa’s Top Ten Sparkling Cuvées in 2020 May 28, 2020
- Tenuta Santa Maria: New Valpolicella and Amarone Releases May 24, 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Lake County’s Hawk and Horse Vineyard: 2008-2016 May 21, 2020
- Clarice: 2018 Pinot Noirs from the Santa Lucia Highlands May 18, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Category Archives: Portuguese
Sweet wines in South Africa have a long and storied history beginning in the 17th century with the planting of the first vitis vinifera in the Western Cape. Huegenot immigrants, religious refugees from France, played a critical role in establishing … Continue reading
This article on the rosés of the Iberian Peninsula is one of a series covering the vintage 2018 rosés currently in the American marketplace. We earlier published an article on Tavel rosés titled Tavel: The Rosé of Kings. Future articles … Continue reading
What better time of the year to open a bottle of profusely perfumed, deeply flavored sweet wine than the Holidays? We’ve tasted a lot of them this past year from Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Washington, and, most recently, the Atlantic Coast … Continue reading
Two outstanding chefs, Domenico Cornacchia of Assaggi Osteria (right) and Driss Zahidi of Evo Bistro (left) joined forces last evening preparing a magnificent holiday dinner for their customers. The dinner was held at Assaggi Osteria in McLean, VA.