Receive Article Updates
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Single Vineyard 2015 Nebbiolos from Roero’s Malvirà
- Tongue Dancer: New 2019 Releases from Sonoma County
- Buy Champagne Now Before Tariffs Hit: Twelve Top Values
- Bruno Paillard’s Exquisite Champagnes
- Pairing Champagne and Food at Washington DC’s Fabulous Blue Duck Tavern
- Thomas Jefferson’s Champagne (Sillery) & Food
- Aniello: New Releases from Patagonia
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara
- Chile’s Echeverria: Natural Wine and Much More
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Category Archives: Portuguese
This article on the rosés of the Iberian Peninsula is one of a series covering the vintage 2018 rosés currently in the American marketplace. We earlier published an article on Tavel rosés titled Tavel: The Rosé of Kings. Future articles … Continue reading
What better time of the year to open a bottle of profusely perfumed, deeply flavored sweet wine than the Holidays? We’ve tasted a lot of them this past year from Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Washington, and, most recently, the Atlantic Coast … Continue reading
Two outstanding chefs, Domenico Cornacchia of Assaggi Osteria (right) and Driss Zahidi of Evo Bistro (left) joined forces last evening preparing a magnificent holiday dinner for their customers. The dinner was held at Assaggi Osteria in McLean, VA.