Receive Article Updates
- The Alicante Bouschet Wines of the Alentejo
- The Wines of Santa Barbara’s Happy Canyon Vineyard
- André Brunel’s Les Cailloux & Cuvée Centenaire from Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- The Friuli Wines of Perusini from Corno di Rosazzo
- Tongue Dancer Wines: New Releases from Sonoma County
- Francis Ford Coppola: New Releases from Napa Valley and Sonoma County
- The Many Styles of French Rosé: The 2018 Vintage
- Spanish Wines of Value and Quality
- East Coast Rosés: Current Releases from the Finger Lakes to North Carolina
- Rosés of Pinot Noir from Around the World: The 2018 Vintage
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Category Archives: Portuguese
This article on the rosés of the Iberian Peninsula is one of a series covering the vintage 2018 rosés currently in the American marketplace. We earlier published an article on Tavel rosés titled Tavel: The Rosé of Kings. Future articles … Continue reading
What better time of the year to open a bottle of profusely perfumed, deeply flavored sweet wine than the Holidays? We’ve tasted a lot of them this past year from Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Washington, and, most recently, the Atlantic Coast … Continue reading
Two outstanding chefs, Domenico Cornacchia of Assaggi Osteria (right) and Driss Zahidi of Evo Bistro (left) joined forces last evening preparing a magnificent holiday dinner for their customers. The dinner was held at Assaggi Osteria in McLean, VA.