Receive Article Updates
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Anton Bauer, is a highly successful Austrian family winery in Wagram. It is managed by 4th generation winemaker Anton Bauer who is a graduate of the School of Wine and Fruit Growing in Krems, Lower Austira, and has spent four … Continue reading
We recently visited Edi Keber and his son Kristian at their winery and vineyard in the small village of Zegla, located just a stone’s throw away from the Slovenian border. Edi Keber has always been on the cutting edge of … Continue reading
Sarah’s Vineyard was founded in 1978. It is tucked away in the southwestern part of the Santa Clara Valley where a coastal micro climate provides ideal growing conditions for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. The vineyard is situated on a south-facing slope … Continue reading