Receive Article Updates
- Gary Farrell Vineyard’s Elegant Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the 2016 Vintage
- Pio Cesare’s Wines from Italy’s Piedmont: Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d’Alba
- New Releases from Argentina and Chile
- Eleven Eleven Winery: A Napa Valley Gem
- Viña Siegel from Chile’s Colchagua Valley: New Releases
- Edoardo Miroglio: Vines, Wines, & Boutique Hotel in Bulgaria
- Ingrid Groiss Wines from Austria’s Weinviertel
- Rosé and Food: Enlivening the Meal
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading