Receive Article Updates
- Keermont Vineyards of Stellenbosch Revisited
- Austria’s Talented New Winemakers
- Rosé and Food: Enlivening the Meal
- New Releases of 2016 Sonoma County Chardonnay and Pinot Noirs from Tongue Dancer Wines
- Department 66-New Releases from the Côtes Catalanes
- Succulent Sweet Wines for the Holidays: The Best of 2018
- Champagnes & Sparkling Wines for the Holidays: The Best of 2018
- Testarossa Winery New Releases of 2016 Pinot Noir
- Napa Valley Boutique Wine Discoveries: Lewelling and Hayfork
- Testarossa Winery New Releases of 2016 Chardonnay
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading