Receive Article Updates
- Vergelegen: Modern Wines from a 300 Year Old Estate
- Paradise Springs: Premium Wines from Coast to Coast*
- The Chenin Blancs of Breedekloof Wine Valley
- Pence Winery’s Outrageously Good Wines from the Sta Rita Hills*
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara*
- Graham Beck: Exclusive Focus on Premium Sparkling
- Spear Vineyards and Winery: A New Promising Farm Winery in the Sta. Rita Hills
- Kunin Wines: 2016 Releases from Santa Barbara*
- Richard Kershaw Lifts Elgin to New Heights
- Cabernet Sauvignon Reigns Supreme in Washington State
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading