Receive Article Updates
- Pairing Champagne and Food at Washington DC’s Fabulous Blue Duck Tavern
- Thomas Jefferson’s Champagne (Sillery) & Food
- Aniello: New Releases from Patagonia
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara
- Chile’s Echeverria: Natural Wine and Much More
- Karamoor Estate of Pennsylvania: Excellence Across the Vintages
- The Wines of Babylon’s Peak in South Africa’s Swartland
- The Wines of Lawer Estates of Knights Valley
- Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay: Current Releases
- The New Muscadine Wines of North Carolina’s Cypress Bend
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading