Receive Article Updates
- De Krans: Outstanding Port-Style Wines from Calitzdorp
- The Wines of Donum Estate in Los Carneros
- Dutton Goldfield Cool Climate Pinot Noir from the California Coast
- Mullineux Wines of the Swartland: It’s All About the Soils
- The Best Rosé Champagnes from our 2020 Champagne Report
- Avondale: A Natural Leader in South Africa’s Paarl Wine Region
- Damien Martin’s Wines from the Mâconnais
- Maryland’s Boordy Vineyards: New Releases
- St. Helena: Heart of the Napa Valley
- Smith-Madrone’s Authentic Mountain Wines from Napa’s Spring Mountain
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading