Receive Article Updates
- The Wines of Anton Bauer
- Edi Keber’s Collio Bianco from Friuli: 2013-2015
- Selections from Sarah’s Vineyard, Santa Clara Valley , 2013-2015
- Vie di Romans’ Exciting Friuli White Wines: 2014-15
- Aniello from Río Negro: New Releases from Argentina’s Patagonia
- Oregon’s Beckham Estate Vineyard: Wine in Amphora
- Gary Farrell: New Releases 2015-2016 Russian River Valley
- Stinson Vineyards of Virginia: New Releases
- Smith-Madrone: Current Releases from Spring Mountain District Napa Valley
- The Health Benefits of Wine, According to Science
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading