Receive Article Updates
- The Friuli Wines of Perusini from Corno di Rosazzo
- Tongue Dancer Wines: New Releases from Sonoma County
- Francis Ford Coppola: New Releases from Napa Valley and Sonoma County
- The Many Styles of French Rosé: The 2018 Vintage
- Spanish Wines of Value and Quality
- East Coast Rosés: Current Releases from the Finger Lakes to North Carolina
- Rosés of Pinot Noir from Around the World: The 2018 Vintage
- New Sparkling Rosés from North America, Europe and South Africa
- 2018 Vintage Rosés from Spain and Portugal
- Cristal Champagne Through the Ages
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading