Receive Article Updates
- The Health Benefits of Wine, According to Science
- Review of the 2016 Rosés: Focus on Pinot Noir
- The Wines of Navarra Revisited
- Gary Farrell Winery: More New Releases from the 2014 Vintage in Russian River Valley
- Dutton Goldfield New Releases from the 2014-2016 Vintages
- Enkidu Winery: New Releases
- Utiel-Requena: New Releases from an Historic Spanish Wine Region
- China Replaces US as Chile’s Top Wine Market
- Saget La Perrière: New Releases from Pouilly, Sancerre, Chinon, and Muscadet
- Chile’s Viña Tres Palacios: New Releases from Coastal Maipo
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading