Receive Article Updates
- The Wines of Lawer Estates of Knights Valley
- Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay: Current Releases
- The New Muscadine Wines of North Carolina’s Cypress Bend
- The Outstanding Low Dosage Champagnes of JM Sélèque
- Hawk and Horse Selections from Lake County
- Spann Vineyards Wines: New Releases from Sonoma County
- The Alicante Bouschet Wines of the Alentejo
- The Wines of Santa Barbara’s Happy Canyon Vineyard
- André Brunel’s Les Cailloux & Cuvée Centenaire from Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- The Friuli Wines of Perusini from Corno di Rosazzo
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I Veroni is one of the premiere wineries of the Chianti Rufina appellation. We review the latest releases and a vertical of the I Veroni Reserve.
We recently traveled to diverse parts of Chile to learn what’s new in Chilean wine. We saw vineyards being planted in extreme locations, adventurous young winemakers experimenting with new grape varieties and winemaking techniques, and a Chilean wine industry that … Continue reading
Located in the Fauglia Hills of the Tuscan Coast, 30 km north of Bolgheri and due west of Florence, I Giusti &Zanza Vigneti has 17 ha of densely planted, organically cultivated vines. We review their latest releases below. Their vineyards … Continue reading