Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Kenny Kahn, the owner of this small artisanal winery, is one of a small group of producers in Alexander Valley in Sonoma County who are deeply committed to producing authentic high quality estate wines. Blue Rock currently has 46 acres … Continue reading
Over a year ago, we met up with Greg Lambrecht, inventor of the Coravin. Trained as a nuclear and mechnical engineer at MIT and a drinker of fine wines, Greg was frustrated with the limitations of the wide variety of … Continue reading
The oldest winery in Chile’s Colchagua Valley, Viña Casa Silva is also one of its most innovative, especially when it comes to Chile’s signature grape Carménère. We visited Casa Silva while preparing our report on The Chilean Wine Revolution, so … Continue reading