Receive Article Updates
- Ultimate Guide to Italian Wine by Daniele Cernilli
- Warwick Wine Estate of Stellenbosch
- Samantha O’Keefe’s Terroir Wines from Greyton’s Lismore Winery
- La Bellanotte of Friuli Isonzo: Current Releases
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Old Vine Cinsault from Lodi, Stellenbosch, and the Swartland
- Carol Shelton Zinfandels from the Queen of Zin
- New Zealand White Wines: Reviews of Current Releases from 19 Producers
- New Zealand Pinot Noir: Reviews of Current Releases
- Michel Chapoutier’s Domaine Bila-Haut in Roussillon: Current Releases
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.