Receive Article Updates
- Rosés of Pinot Noir from Around the World: The 2018 Vintage
- New Sparkling Rosés from North America, Europe and South Africa
- 2018 Vintage Rosés from Spain and Portugal
- Cristal Champagne Through the Ages
- Tavel: The Rosé of Kings
- Morgan: 2017 Releases from Monterey and the Santa Lucia Highlands
- Boordy Vineyards: Reaching New Heights in Maryland
- Di Giovanna: New Releases from Sicily
- Wines of the East Coast: Rapid Progress on Many Fronts
- Dutton Goldfield Spring 2019 Portfolio Review
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.