Receive Article Updates
- The Wines of Anton Bauer
- Edi Keber’s Collio Bianco from Friuli: 2013-2015
- Selections from Sarah’s Vineyard, Santa Clara Valley , 2013-2015
- Vie di Romans’ Exciting Friuli White Wines: 2014-15
- Aniello from Río Negro: New Releases from Argentina’s Patagonia
- Oregon’s Beckham Estate Vineyard: Wine in Amphora
- Gary Farrell: New Releases 2015-2016 Russian River Valley
- Stinson Vineyards of Virginia: New Releases
- Smith-Madrone: Current Releases from Spring Mountain District Napa Valley
- The Health Benefits of Wine, According to Science
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.