Receive Article Updates
- Chianti Rufina from Fattoria I Veroni: 2011-2014
- Ten Astounding Things We Learned About Chilean Wine
- Tuscan Coast Selections from I Giusti & Zanza
- Twenty-Five Years of Concha y Toro’s Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon: 1988-2013
- Eben Sadie’s Very Old Vine Wines from South Africa: The 2015 Vintage
- De Martino and Sadie Family: Old Vine Cinsault from Two Outstanding Winemakers in Chile and South Africa
- Dutton Goldfield: Outstanding 2014 Releases of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from Sonoma County
- The Farm Winery: 2013-14 New Releases from Paso Robles
- Holiday Toasts: Sparkling Rosés from Champagne and America
- A Magnificent Wine Dinner for the Holidays by Two Outstanding Chefs
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.