Receive Article Updates
- De Krans: Outstanding Port-Style Wines from Calitzdorp
- The Wines of Donum Estate in Los Carneros
- Dutton Goldfield Cool Climate Pinot Noir from the California Coast
- Mullineux Wines of the Swartland: It’s All About the Soils
- The Best Rosé Champagnes from our 2020 Champagne Report
- Avondale: A Natural Leader in South Africa’s Paarl Wine Region
- Damien Martin’s Wines from the Mâconnais
- Maryland’s Boordy Vineyards: New Releases
- St. Helena: Heart of the Napa Valley
- Smith-Madrone’s Authentic Mountain Wines from Napa’s Spring Mountain
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.