Receive Article Updates
- Top Chenin Blancs from South Africa
- Hors Catégorie: A Bit of Northern Rhone in Northern Oregon
- Authentic Wines from Viña Gillmore of Chile’s Maule Valley
- Spann Vineyard’s Lake Family Wines from Clarksburg
- Vergelegen: Modern Wines from a 300 Year Old Estate
- Paradise Springs: Premium Wines from Coast to Coast*
- The Chenin Blancs of Breedekloof Wine Valley
- Pence Winery’s Outrageously Good Wines from the Sta Rita Hills*
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara*
- Graham Beck: Exclusive Focus on Premium Sparkling
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.