Receive Article Updates
- Pairing Champagne and Food at Washington DC’s Fabulous Blue Duck Tavern
- Thomas Jefferson’s Champagne (Sillery) & Food
- Aniello: New Releases from Patagonia
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara
- Chile’s Echeverria: Natural Wine and Much More
- Karamoor Estate of Pennsylvania: Excellence Across the Vintages
- The Wines of Babylon’s Peak in South Africa’s Swartland
- The Wines of Lawer Estates of Knights Valley
- Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay: Current Releases
- The New Muscadine Wines of North Carolina’s Cypress Bend
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.