Receive Article Updates
- Gary Farrell Vineyard’s Elegant Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the 2016 Vintage
- Pio Cesare’s Wines from Italy’s Piedmont: Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d’Alba
- New Releases from Argentina and Chile
- Eleven Eleven Winery: A Napa Valley Gem
- Viña Siegel from Chile’s Colchagua Valley: New Releases
- Edoardo Miroglio: Vines, Wines, & Boutique Hotel in Bulgaria
- Ingrid Groiss Wines from Austria’s Weinviertel
- Rosé and Food: Enlivening the Meal
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.