Receive Article Updates
- The Alicante Bouschet Wines of the Alentejo
- The Wines of Santa Barbara’s Happy Canyon Vineyard
- André Brunel’s Les Cailloux & Cuvée Centenaire from Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- The Friuli Wines of Perusini from Corno di Rosazzo
- Tongue Dancer Wines: New Releases from Sonoma County
- Francis Ford Coppola: New Releases from Napa Valley and Sonoma County
- The Many Styles of French Rosé: The 2018 Vintage
- Spanish Wines of Value and Quality
- East Coast Rosés: Current Releases from the Finger Lakes to North Carolina
- Rosés of Pinot Noir from Around the World: The 2018 Vintage
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.