Receive Article Updates
- The Health Benefits of Wine, According to Science
- Review of the 2016 Rosés: Focus on Pinot Noir
- The Wines of Navarra Revisited
- Gary Farrell Winery: More New Releases from the 2014 Vintage in Russian River Valley
- Dutton Goldfield New Releases from the 2014-2016 Vintages
- Enkidu Winery: New Releases
- Utiel-Requena: New Releases from an Historic Spanish Wine Region
- China Replaces US as Chile’s Top Wine Market
- Saget La Perrière: New Releases from Pouilly, Sancerre, Chinon, and Muscadet
- Chile’s Viña Tres Palacios: New Releases from Coastal Maipo
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Surprising US market trends for 2014: sales of high priced wines are rising, while low priced wines are falling; Sauvignon Blanc is the biggest winner among single varietals, while Syrah is the biggest loser; red wine blends and rosé wine … Continue reading
In preparing a new report on Chablis, we recently met up with Alice and Oliver de Moor in Courgis, located about 7 km southwest of Chablis. They started their vineyards 20 years ago with just three parcels [Bel-Air, Clardy, Rosette] … Continue reading
We recently reviewed the wines of this estate but this lovely Pinot Noir was not among them. It is clearly the best wine we’ve tasted from this up-and-coming producer.