Willowbrook 2012 Pinot Noir Russian River Valley ($36) 88 The 2012 estate-bottled Pinot Noir is sourced from Willowbrook’s three-acre estate in Russian River Valley. It displays an earthy herbal character with a soft texture and high acidity on the palate. The mid-palate reveals a touch of sweet oak and the finish is dry and of medium length.
Receive Article Updates
- Smith-Madrone’s Authentic Mountain Wines from Napa’s Spring Mountain
- Bertani’s Current Releases from Soave and Valpolicella
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Single Vineyard 2015 Nebbiolos from Roero’s Malvirà
- Tongue Dancer: New 2019 Releases from Sonoma County
- Buy Champagne Now Before Tariffs Hit: Twelve Top Values
- Bruno Paillard’s Exquisite Champagnes
- Pairing Champagne and Food at Washington DC’s Fabulous Blue Duck Tavern
- Thomas Jefferson’s Champagne (Sillery) & Food
- Aniello: New Releases from Patagonia
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.