Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Once again, The Farm Winery in Paso Robles is offering three magnificent new releases of handcrafted wines that have been winners since we first tasted them. The trilogy consists of Touchy-Feely, a Grenache-Syrah-based blend, The Big Game, a Bordeaux/Rhone blend, … Continue reading
South Africa has been a principal focus of the International Wine Review over the past decade. We’ve reviewed more wines and written more articles about South Africa than any other US wine publication. As part of our ongoing 10th Anniversary … Continue reading
Steenberg with its 62 hectares of vines is known today as one of South Africa’s premiere wineries in the Constantia region. It also has one of the most colorful histories of any South African wine farm. We tasted the full … Continue reading