Receive Article Updates
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Single Vineyard 2015 Nebbiolos from Roero’s Malvirà
- Tongue Dancer: New 2019 Releases from Sonoma County
- Buy Champagne Now Before Tariffs Hit: Twelve Top Values
- Bruno Paillard’s Exquisite Champagnes
- Pairing Champagne and Food at Washington DC’s Fabulous Blue Duck Tavern
- Thomas Jefferson’s Champagne (Sillery) & Food
- Aniello: New Releases from Patagonia
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara
- Chile’s Echeverria: Natural Wine and Much More
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading