Receive Article Updates
- The Health Benefits of Wine, According to Science
- Review of the 2016 Rosés: Focus on Pinot Noir
- The Wines of Navarra Revisited
- Gary Farrell Winery: More New Releases from the 2014 Vintage in Russian River Valley
- Dutton Goldfield New Releases from the 2014-2016 Vintages
- Enkidu Winery: New Releases
- Utiel-Requena: New Releases from an Historic Spanish Wine Region
- China Replaces US as Chile’s Top Wine Market
- Saget La Perrière: New Releases from Pouilly, Sancerre, Chinon, and Muscadet
- Chile’s Viña Tres Palacios: New Releases from Coastal Maipo
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading