Receive Article Updates
- The Friuli Wines of Perusini from Corno di Rosazzo
- Tongue Dancer Wines: New Releases from Sonoma County
- Francis Ford Coppola: New Releases from Napa Valley and Sonoma County
- The Many Styles of French Rosé: The 2018 Vintage
- Spanish Wines of Value and Quality
- East Coast Rosés: Current Releases from the Finger Lakes to North Carolina
- Rosés of Pinot Noir from Around the World: The 2018 Vintage
- New Sparkling Rosés from North America, Europe and South Africa
- 2018 Vintage Rosés from Spain and Portugal
- Cristal Champagne Through the Ages
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading