Receive Article Updates
- Saget La Perrière: New Releases from Pouilly, Sancerre, Chinon, and Muscadet
- Chile’s Viña Tres Palacios: New Releases from Coastal Maipo
- Wrath Wines: New Releases from Monterey and the Santa Lucia Highlands
- New Releases from Down Under: Zonte’s Footstep, 3 Sisters & A Brother, and Wakefield
- Superb Soave Classico from Coffele
- Chianti Rufina from Fattoria I Veroni: 2011-2014
- Ten Astounding Things We Learned About Chilean Wine
- Tuscan Coast Selections from I Giusti & Zanza
- Twenty-Five Years of Concha y Toro’s Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon: 1988-2013
- Eben Sadie’s Very Old Vine Wines from South Africa: The 2015 Vintage
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading