Receive Article Updates
- Warwick Wine Estate of Stellenbosch
- Samantha O’Keefe’s Terroir Wines from Greyton’s Lismore Winery
- La Bellanotte of Friuli Isonzo: Current Releases
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Old Vine Cinsault from Lodi, Stellenbosch, and the Swartland
- Carol Shelton Zinfandels from the Queen of Zin
- New Zealand White Wines: Reviews of Current Releases from 19 Producers
- New Zealand Pinot Noir: Reviews of Current Releases
- Michel Chapoutier’s Domaine Bila-Haut in Roussillon: Current Releases
- The Di Giovanna Wines of Sicily
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading