Receive Article Updates
- Hickinbotham of McLaren Vale 2015 Releases
- Washington’s Chateau Ste. Michelle’s Rieslings: Outstanding Wines, Incredible Values
- Inniskillin Icewines from the Niagara Peninsula: Latest Releases
- Gary Farrell Vineyard’s Elegant Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the 2016 Vintage
- Pio Cesare’s Wines from Italy’s Piedmont: Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d’Alba
- New Releases from Argentina and Chile
- Eleven Eleven Winery: A Napa Valley Gem
- Viña Siegel from Chile’s Colchagua Valley: New Releases
- Edoardo Miroglio: Vines, Wines, & Boutique Hotel in Bulgaria
- Ingrid Groiss Wines from Austria’s Weinviertel
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading