Receive Article Updates
- The Wines of Lawer Estates of Knights Valley
- Bodega Marichal of Canelones, Uruguay: Current Releases
- The New Muscadine Wines of North Carolina’s Cypress Bend
- The Outstanding Low Dosage Champagnes of JM Sélèque
- Hawk and Horse Selections from Lake County
- Spann Vineyards Wines: New Releases from Sonoma County
- The Alicante Bouschet Wines of the Alentejo
- The Wines of Santa Barbara’s Happy Canyon Vineyard
- André Brunel’s Les Cailloux & Cuvée Centenaire from Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- The Friuli Wines of Perusini from Corno di Rosazzo
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading