Receive Article Updates
- Vergelegen: Modern Wines from a 300 Year Old Estate
- Paradise Springs: Premium Wines from Coast to Coast*
- The Chenin Blancs of Breedekloof Wine Valley
- Pence Winery’s Outrageously Good Wines from the Sta Rita Hills*
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara*
- Graham Beck: Exclusive Focus on Premium Sparkling
- Spear Vineyards and Winery: A New Promising Farm Winery in the Sta. Rita Hills
- Kunin Wines: 2016 Releases from Santa Barbara*
- Richard Kershaw Lifts Elgin to New Heights
- Cabernet Sauvignon Reigns Supreme in Washington State
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Marc Sorrel is the owner and operator of one of Hermitage’s finest domains. He produces tiny quantities of white and red Hermitage and Croze Hermitage from organic vineyards. He is a modern producer but his wines reveal the complexities of … Continue reading
JAO Imports is best known for the excellent Burgundies that it imports to the US, but it also brings in selected wines from other parts of Europe, including Champagne, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and Montalcino.
An article just published in PLOS ONE reveals the discovery of a 2nd millennium BC palatial wine cellar at Tel Kabri in western Galilee not far from the famed, ancient Bethanath vineyard in the Beit HaKerem Valley that separates upper … Continue reading