Receive Article Updates
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
- Argentina’s Domaine Bousquet: High Altitude Selections from the Uco Valley
- Tannat and More from Uruguay’s Bodega Marichal
- Mt. Beautiful of North Canterbury: New Releases
- Failla Spring Releases: 2016 Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah
- The Provence Rosés of Château de Roquefeuille
- Obrigado: Impressive New Releases from Portugal
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Dr. Konstantin Frank, the creative force behind the establishment of the Dr. Konstantin Frank winery in New York’s Finger Lakes region is one of the wine world’s most colorful wine pioneers. Today the family-run winery is managed by Fred Frank, … Continue reading
During our recent visit to Spain we were able to fit in one afternoon and evening in Bilbao before catching our flight back to Washington, DC. Bilbao, located in the Basque Country, is one of Spain’s most beautiful urban centers. … Continue reading