Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Shane Finely is an affable and very talented young winemaker. He is one of a new generation of winemakers in Sonoma County who are making a name for themselves in the industry. Although only in his 30s Shane has had … Continue reading
The peripatetic Jerome Quiot, owner and winemaker of Famille Quiot, an historic winemaking family in Chateauneuf -du-Pape, was in town last week and we had the opportunity to taste a collection of his new releases at the Vineyard in McLean. Famile … Continue reading
Since there is now an American Association of Wine Economics, it’s only logical that there should be a book that synthesizes the knowledge and research on economic analysis as applied to the American wine industry. That is precisely what James … Continue reading