Receive Article Updates
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The Tuscan estate Il Molino di Grace is owned and operated by American Frank Grace with assistance from his son, Tim Grace. Purchased in 1995 this hillside estate consists of 100 acres of vines planted at 1000-1300′ situated just south … Continue reading
David Fulton 2010 Old Vine Petite Sirah Napa Valley ($48) 95 The David Fulton 2010 Old Vine Petite Sirah is an extraordinary wine and is probably the finest Petite Sirah produced by this estate in recent years. The 2010 boasts … Continue reading
These wines from Uruguay are entry level wines produced by Bodega Marichal, located in the Canalones hills north of Montevideo. They are very good quality for the price, and the producer’s higher end reserve wines should be even better, especially … Continue reading