Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Some of Italy’s best sweet wines come from a Mediterranean, volcanic island just 60 km from Tunisia. The island is only 15 km long but home to some of the world’s most unique vineyards. In addition to high summer temperatures, … Continue reading
Rosé is growing in popularity, in France, in the US, and elsewhere. Consumers have come to realize that not only is it a refreshing, cool summertime wine, but it pairs beautifully year-round with the light cuisine that is currently in … Continue reading
We recently had the opportunity to retaste the Quartz Reef wines of Rudi Bauer. We previously tasted his sparkling wines in our Sparkling Wine Report and his Pinot Noirs in our New Zealand Pinot Noir Report. Our tastings of his … Continue reading