Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Imported by Beacon Wine Company, San Francisco, CA Bob Heymann of Beacon Wine Company, Inc. in San Francisco has the knack of identifying incredible bargain wines from Spain. Most of the wines reviewed here are well under $20 and are … Continue reading
>When preparing for a trip to Champagne last year, Michael Edwards’ book The Finest Wines of Champagne was an invaluable resource. Although published by the University of California Press in 2009, it’s the kind of solid, scholarly book that ages … Continue reading
Leonildo Pieropan is one of the Veneto’s greatest producers of the wine called Soave, made from the Garganega grape. In our Report # 35 The Wines of Soave, we discuss this region in great detail, focusing on the best producers … Continue reading