Receive Article Updates
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
- Argentina’s Domaine Bousquet: High Altitude Selections from the Uco Valley
- Tannat and More from Uruguay’s Bodega Marichal
- Mt. Beautiful of North Canterbury: New Releases
- Failla Spring Releases: 2016 Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah
- The Provence Rosés of Château de Roquefeuille
- Obrigado: Impressive New Releases from Portugal
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
We’re in Verona at one of the world’s largest wine fairs–12 pavilions each the size of a large WalMart filled with producers. Our focus is Brunello di Montalcino–we report our thoughts on this video made by the Consorzio del Vino … Continue reading
The Costiéres de Nîmes is the southernmost wine growing region of the Rhône Valley. Located southwest of Chateuneuf-du-Pape, the Costiéres de Nîmes appellation includes part of the Camargue Rhône delta, bordering the Rhone to the east and including the ancient, … Continue reading