Receive Article Updates
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
We’re in Verona at one of the world’s largest wine fairs–12 pavilions each the size of a large WalMart filled with producers. Our focus is Brunello di Montalcino–we report our thoughts on this video made by the Consorzio del Vino … Continue reading
The Costiéres de Nîmes is the southernmost wine growing region of the Rhône Valley. Located southwest of Chateuneuf-du-Pape, the Costiéres de Nîmes appellation includes part of the Camargue Rhône delta, bordering the Rhone to the east and including the ancient, … Continue reading