Receive Article Updates
- Aniello from Río Negro: New Releases from Argentina’s Patagonia
- Oregon’s Beckham Estate Vineyard: Wine in Amphora
- Gary Farrell: New Releases 2015-2016 Russian River Valley
- Stinson Vineyards of Virginia: New Releases
- Smith-Madrone: Current Releases from Spring Mountain District Napa Valley
- The Health Benefits of Wine, According to Science
- Review of the 2016 Rosés: Focus on Pinot Noir
- The Wines of Navarra Revisited
- Gary Farrell Winery: More New Releases from the 2014 Vintage in Russian River Valley
- Dutton Goldfield New Releases from the 2014-2016 Vintages
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.