Receive Article Updates
- Rosés of Pinot Noir from Around the World: The 2018 Vintage
- New Sparkling Rosés from North America, Europe and South Africa
- 2018 Vintage Rosés from Spain and Portugal
- Cristal Champagne Through the Ages
- Tavel: The Rosé of Kings
- Morgan: 2017 Releases from Monterey and the Santa Lucia Highlands
- Boordy Vineyards: Reaching New Heights in Maryland
- Di Giovanna: New Releases from Sicily
- Wines of the East Coast: Rapid Progress on Many Fronts
- Dutton Goldfield Spring 2019 Portfolio Review
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.