Receive Article Updates
- Chianti Rufina from Fattoria I Veroni: 2011-2014
- Ten Astounding Things We Learned About Chilean Wine
- Tuscan Coast Selections from I Giusti & Zanza
- Twenty-Five Years of Concha y Toro’s Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon: 1988-2013
- Eben Sadie’s Very Old Vine Wines from South Africa: The 2015 Vintage
- De Martino and Sadie Family: Old Vine Cinsault from Two Outstanding Winemakers in Chile and South Africa
- Dutton Goldfield: Outstanding 2014 Releases of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from Sonoma County
- The Farm Winery: 2013-14 New Releases from Paso Robles
- Holiday Toasts: Sparkling Rosés from Champagne and America
- A Magnificent Wine Dinner for the Holidays by Two Outstanding Chefs
About UsThis blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community--- members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.