Receive Article Updates
- Top Chenin Blancs from South Africa
- Hors Catégorie: A Bit of Northern Rhone in Northern Oregon
- Authentic Wines from Viña Gillmore of Chile’s Maule Valley
- Spann Vineyard’s Lake Family Wines from Clarksburg
- Vergelegen: Modern Wines from a 300 Year Old Estate
- Paradise Springs: Premium Wines from Coast to Coast*
- The Chenin Blancs of Breedekloof Wine Valley
- Pence Winery’s Outrageously Good Wines from the Sta Rita Hills*
- Margerum: New Releases from Santa Barbara*
- Graham Beck: Exclusive Focus on Premium Sparkling
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.