Receive Article Updates
- Testarossa Winery New Releases of 2016 Pinot Noir
- Napa Valley Boutique Wine Discoveries: Lewelling and Hayfork
- Exciting Wines for Thanksgiving
- Testarossa Winery New Releases of 2016 Chardonnay
- East Coast Wine on the Rise
- Hickinbotham of McLaren Vale 2015 Releases
- Washington’s Chateau Ste. Michelle’s Rieslings: Outstanding Wines, Incredible Values
- Inniskillin Icewines from the Niagara Peninsula: Latest Releases
- Gary Farrell Vineyard’s Elegant Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the 2016 Vintage
- Pio Cesare’s Wines from Italy’s Piedmont: Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d’Alba
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.