- Drew Winery: Brilliant Winemaking in the Mendocino Ridge and Anderson Valley January 12, 2021
- Top Wines from Northern Italy: Tuscany, Veneto, Friuli, and the Piedmont January 10, 2021
- Casal de Armán’s Current Releases from Galicia’s Ribeiro D.O. January 4, 2021
- Trapiche Winery: Argentina’s Oldest and Finest December 30, 2020
- Sweet and Red Vermouth from Italy, Spain and America December 20, 2020
- Ringing in 2021 with Vintage Dated Ports December 18, 2020
- The Farm Winery: 2016 Releases from Paso Robles December 18, 2020
- Orgo: Premium Artisanal Wines from Georgia December 17, 2020
- Distinguished Riojas from Bodegas Roda and Telmo Rodriguez’ Bodega Lanzaga December 16, 2020
- Tongue Dancer Wines: New 2018 Releases from Sonoma County December 15, 2020
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.