Receive Article Updates
- Warwick Wine Estate of Stellenbosch
- Samantha O’Keefe’s Terroir Wines from Greyton’s Lismore Winery
- La Bellanotte of Friuli Isonzo: Current Releases
- Aridus Wines from Arizona and New Mexico
- Old Vine Cinsault from Lodi, Stellenbosch, and the Swartland
- Carol Shelton Zinfandels from the Queen of Zin
- New Zealand White Wines: Reviews of Current Releases from 19 Producers
- New Zealand Pinot Noir: Reviews of Current Releases
- Michel Chapoutier’s Domaine Bila-Haut in Roussillon: Current Releases
- The Di Giovanna Wines of Sicily
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.