Receive Article Updates
- De Krans: Outstanding Port-Style Wines from Calitzdorp
- The Wines of Donum Estate in Los Carneros
- Dutton Goldfield Cool Climate Pinot Noir from the California Coast
- Mullineux Wines of the Swartland: It’s All About the Soils
- The Best Rosé Champagnes from our 2020 Champagne Report
- Avondale: A Natural Leader in South Africa’s Paarl Wine Region
- Damien Martin’s Wines from the Mâconnais
- Maryland’s Boordy Vineyards: New Releases
- St. Helena: Heart of the Napa Valley
- Smith-Madrone’s Authentic Mountain Wines from Napa’s Spring Mountain
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Gerald Asher is one of the 20th century’s great wine writers. Born in Britain, he worked in the wine trade in London and New York for over thirty years. He is also the author of several wine books and many … Continue reading
Sequana is a boutique winery in Sonoma County that specializes in handcrafted Pinot Noir. It sources its grapes from single vineyards located in Russian River and the Santa Lucia Highlands. The winemaker is James MacPhail.