Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
We tasted a lot of sweet wines for our Report #27 on The Sweet Wines of the World. Some of our very favorite ones came from the Tokaj-Hegyalia region of Hungary. At its best, Tokaji is complex and sweet but … Continue reading
Which sweet, unctuous drink is made from frozen fruit, sometimes single varietal and sometimes a blend of varietals, which is then pressed, fermented and sometimes aged in oak casks before being released and sold at high prices in elegant, thin … Continue reading