Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The Espai Priorat was launched last evening at a magnificent gathering at the Restaurant Club Nàutic in Cambrils. This beautiful town of 32,000 inhabitants is located about an hour south of Barcelona in the Torroja region. In attendance were a … Continue reading
The Financial Times reports on the plethora of elegant and unique wine bars in London. Perfect timing for the ongoing London International Wine Fair. One of the most popular is 20°-50° Wine Workshop and Kitchen at 140 Fetter Lane. Some … Continue reading
According to the latest statistics, America consumed more wine (3.96 billion bottles) than France (3.85 billion bottles) in 2010. While per capita consumption continues to decline in most of Europe, it has almost tripled in the US over the past … Continue reading