Receive Article Updates
- Book Review Rosé: Understanding the Pink Wine Revolution by Elizabeth Gabay MW
- Bulgaria’s Very Modern Castra Rubra Winery: Michel Rolland Travels East
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Ecological Packaging: Pepperwood Grove Big Green Box Chardonnay and Cabernet SaCabernet Sauvignonuvignon
While attending the Society of Wine Educators 34th annual conference last week, we had the opportunity to taste a good quality California Chardonnay from Pepperwood Grove, one of the Don Sebastiani & Sons brands. What is most surprising, the wine … Continue reading
When we were in Chile a few months ago, we visited Vina Corpora (VC) and tasted its growing portfolio of wines from the Bio Bio Valley in the far south of Chile. There’s a strong French influence at VC, with … Continue reading