Receive Article Updates
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
- Argentina’s Domaine Bousquet: High Altitude Selections from the Uco Valley
- Tannat and More from Uruguay’s Bodega Marichal
- Mt. Beautiful of North Canterbury: New Releases
- Failla Spring Releases: 2016 Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah
- The Provence Rosés of Château de Roquefeuille
- Obrigado: Impressive New Releases from Portugal
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
The 2008 Andes Peaks Select Chardonnay from Chile’s Central Valley is the best white wine in a box I’ve ever tasted and quite different from the dilute, saccharine offerings one often finds at this price point. Andes Peak is affiliated … Continue reading