Receive Article Updates
- J Lohr Vineyards New Releases from Paso Robles, Napa & Arroyo Seco
- Herdade do Rocim: New Releases from Portugal’s Alentejo
- German Rieslings from the Mosel: SA Prüm, Willi Haag, and Dr H Thanisch
- Morgan Winery: New 2016-2017 Releases from the Santa Lucia Highlands and Monterey
- Quady North: Serious Rosé from Oregon
- Galicia’s Quinta da Muradella: Authentic Wines from Monterrei
- Hermanos Hernáiz La Emperatriz Wines from Rioja Alta
- Worth Another Glass? How reliable are the wine reviews in Gambero Rosso’s annual Vini d’Italia Guide?
- Traditional Bulgarian Cuisine
- Freeman Winery’s 2015-2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Releases from the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast
This blog offers brief articles and wine reviews for the i-WineReview community— members of the trade and discerning wine consumers around the world. It compliments our in-depth bi-monthly regional reports and wine review articles on www.i-winereview.com.
Monthly Archives: August 2008
In Report #13 The Wines of Rioja: Classical and New Wave, the International Wine Review identifies 30 noteworthy producers of classical (CL) and new wave (NW) Rioja wines. These producers are among the many outstanding wineries in Rioja whose wines … Continue reading
Earlier this week I attended a superb tasting and dinner at Marcel’s Restaurant in DC which was hosted by Jim Caudill of Brown-Forman for Neil Hadley, Marketing Director of theTaylorfamily’s Wakefield Vineyards inClare ValleyAustralia.It was a great opportunity to taste … Continue reading
Pairing Rioja Wine with Food : A Tasting at Jaleo Restaurant Traditionally, wine was produced in Rioja as a beverage to accompany meals, and that tradition continues today.The dry minerality of Rioja’s whites and the complex earthiness of its reds … Continue reading