The Affordable Burgundy
of Exclusive Wine Imports
Exclusive Wine Imports is a Virginia based importer specializing in small, outstanding French winemakers with a special focus on the wines of Burgundy. It's a partnership between Stephan Murray-Sykes, who lives in Burgundy and is a frequent contributor to French wine publications, including the Guide Hachette, and Jim Ungerleider, who lives in Virginia and manages the import side of the business. We recently sat down with Jim and tasted the Exclusive Burgundy portfolio. The wines are not only consistently good in quality, they are also surprisingly good values.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only