Ramey Wine Cellars: Recent Releases
David Ramey produces some of the finest hand-crafted wines in California today. His wines combine power, elegance and refinement. They are unmistakably California in style, revealing pure ripe fruit, rich oak aging, and concentrated flavor. However, they also show his French winemaking education in offering wines that reflect their distinctive terroir. We previously tasted wines with David Ramey at the cellar outside Healdsburg. In this article, we taste his new releases.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only