Morgan Winery: New Releases 2009-2011
Morgan Winery is one of Monterey County’s finest wineries, producing a wide variety of high quality wines. Owner and winemaker Dan Lee and wife Donna Lee built this winery from the ground up starting in 1982. They are true pioneers of Monterey County having built their own state-of- the art winery in Salinas in 1984 and purchased a 65-acre vineyard estate in the northern reaches of the Santa Lucia Highlands (SLH) in 1996.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only