The Sweet Wines of South Africa (Updated)
We reported our highly positive evaluations of South Africa's delicious and varied sweet wines in our Report #27: Sweet Wines of the World. During our recent trip to South Africa we had the opportunity to try some new sweet wines and try newer vintages of wines we had already tasted in the US. This updated report reconfirms our earlier findings—South Africa is producing some of the best sweet wines in the the world.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only