Champagne Selections for the Holidays
These selections are indicative of the wide variety of excellent French Champagnes available on the market for the holidays. They include outstanding handcrafted grower Champagnes made in small quantities by producers such as Bertrand Delespierre, Jean Laurent and Rolland Champion and high quality mid- and premium-priced Champagnes from small, medium and large producers that include Besserat de Bellefon, Nicholas Feuillatte, and Taittinger. Luxury Champagnes are reviewed in another article.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only