Magnificent 2009 Vintage Ports from Croft, Fonseca and Taylor Fladgate
The 2009 vintage Ports are among the finest produced in the Douro in the past decade. As we noted in our recent Report #27: Sweet Wines of the World, Port has recently seen a bonanza of great vintages that includes 2000, 2003, 2007, and most recently 2009. Having previously reviewed several of these vintages, we focus our attention here on three magnificent 2009 vintage Ports of Croft, Fonseca and Taylor Fladgate that were released earlier this year.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only