Donnafugata: Wines of Quality and Authenticity
Donnafugata is a Sicilian family winery launched in 1983 by Giacomo Rallo and his wife Gabriella whose family has been in the wine business more than a century. The winery is among Siciliy’s leading producers in and industry which modernized over the past 25 years. Its wines are of a very high quality. The grapes are sourced from well-managed, low-yielding vineyards and the wines are well-made and authentic expressions of both Sicilian and international varieties. We review the latest releases of Donnafugata below.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only