Israel’s Recanati Winery: New Releases
Founded in 2000 by Lenny Recanati and a group of investors, the Recananti Winery is producing some of Israel’s finest premium wines. Most of the vineyards from which the winery sources its grapes, such as Kibbutz Manara and Moshave Kerem Ben Zimra, are located in the Upper Galilee, one of Israel’s best regions for grape growing. Recanati also sources grapes from growers in the Ella Valley and the Lower Galilee for some warmer climate varietals. And it has vineyards in the Judean Hills where it grows Merlot.
To continue reading this article, become an International Wine Review subscriber today.
Subscribers receive the following:
When you subscribe you gain exclusive access to one of the most respected wine publications in the world, and you receive
- 6 bi-monthly, in-depth reports per year on the major wine regions of the world (3 for introductory subscriptions)
- Over 50 past reports on wine regions throughout the world
- Periodic Special Wine Reports
- Access to the IWR database of over 15,000 wine reviews
- Weekly wine tasting articles recommending new releases, new vintages, and best buys
- Articles on wine and food pairing and an exclusive wine and food pairing chart for subscribers only